We love the warmth of this Mulberry vegan wallet. In between red wine and burgundy, it is to die for!
- Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 2cm (4,7″ x 3,9″ x 0,8″).
- Closed by a gold snap.
- 2 inside pockets : 1 patch, 1 with gussets.
- Extremely light: 28g when empty (about 1 ounce).
- Piñatex® material, made from recycled pineapple leaf fibers.
- Made in France, near Paris, by disabled persons in a social workshop.
- Mulberry and Gold, a luminous yet classical version to find your wallet at first glance.
Delivered in its reusable paper box.
This mulberry vegan wallet is named after Phulan Devi (1963 – 2001), the Indian “Queen of Thieves” who became a Parliamentarian. She fought for social justice and for women rights, two cases we hope you will put forward with this wallet.