For this Black & Gold vegan purse we love the matching Purple Pumpkin ShweShwe handle, an ankara fabric from South Africa! It will let you carry your purse by hand just like you would with an evening clutch.
- Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 2cm (4,7″ x 3,9″ x 0,8″).
- Closed by a gold snap.
- 2 inside pockets : 1 patch, 1 with gussets.
- Extremely light: 28g when empty (about 1 ounce).
- Piñatex® material, made from recycled pineapple leaf fibers.
- South African ShweShwe handle to hold it by hand, with Purple Pumpkin print.
- Made in France, near Paris, by disabled persons in a social workshop.
- Black and Silver, a geometric and modern version that is both minimalist and chic.
Delivered in its reusable paper box.
This black & gold vegan purse is named after Phulan Devi (1963 – 2001), the Indian “Queen of Thieves” who became a Parliamentarian. She fought for social justice and for women rights, two cases we hope you will put forward with this wallet.