Elegant yet discreet, this black Diana pouch is vegan, respects the environment and was handmade in France. What else?
- Dimensions : 18cm x 12cm x 4cm (7,1 x 4,7 x 1,6 inches).
- Made in France for a social project in partnership with a workshop in Saint-Denis (93), near Paris.
- Outside material: black microfiber (55% CO, 45% PU), Cork (organic from Portugal).
- Lining made of recycled material, soft and strong, woven in France from recycled plastic bottles, recycled polyester and recycled cotton.
- Mixing our soft vegan “leather” with organic cork from Portugal of which the golden sparkle makes the whole difference.
This black vegan pouch is named after Diana Spencer (1961 – 1997), most famous as Lady Di, the Princess of Wales known for her activism in humanitarian cause. She was particularly committed to defending children’s rights, fighting against AIDS and against anti-personnel mines. We hope this pouch will be your accessory to follow her steps and commit to causes you care about.