We love the daydream that this Creamy White vegan clutch bag conveys. It is as soft as it is light, with the dabs of white and pink.
- Dimensions : 24cm x 18cm (9,45 x 7,10 inches).
- Closed by a zip – made in France by YKK.
- Inside card-pocket in matching ikat textile, perfect for a credit or transport card.
- Removable strap from silver-plated brass. Length: 110cm (43,3 inches = 3,6 feet).
- Designed in Paris, and made nearby in Saint-Denis, by women in our partner workshop.
- High quality and very soft Creamy White microfiber + Ikat textile handwoven by a partner NGO in Cambodia.
- Lining made of recycled material, soft and strong, woven in France from recycled plastic bottles, recycled polyester and recycled cotton.
- Color: Cream White and Starry Black, a dreamy version to make your dreams come true gracefully and light-heartedly.
Initially, Cassie is the first Wonder Girl (and we are named Wonder Women of the World). Yet, looking through Wikipedia, it so happens that Cassandre (Cassie being its nickname) was part of Greek mythology. Apollo gave her the gift to predict the future, but as she turned him down, he declared her predictions would never be believed. And so, she predicted the end of Troy and history proved her right. We hope that with this creamy white vegan clutch bag you will prove mythology wrong, and contribute to the development of ethical fashion.