For this silver version of the Cassie vegan clutch, we love the glitter combined with starry mood, all the while remaining sober.
- Dimensions : 24cm x 18cm (9,45 x 7,10 inches).
- Closed by a zip – made in France by YKK.
- Inside card-pocket in matching ikat textile, perfect for a credit or transport card.
- Removable strap from silver-plated brass. Length: 110cm (43,3 inches = 3,6 feet).
- Designed in Paris, and made nearby in Saint-Denis, by women in our partner workshop.
- High quality and very soft Silver microfiber + Ikat textile handwoven by a partner NGO in Cambodia.
- Lining made of recycled material, soft and strong, woven in France from recycled plastic bottles, recycled polyester and recycled cotton.
- Color: Silver and Starry Black, a chic version to make you danse all night long on another planet.
Initially, Cassie is the first Wonder Girl (and we are named Wonder Women of the World). Yet, looking through Wikipedia, it so happens that Cassandre (Cassie being its nickname) was part of Greek mythology. Apollo gave her the gift to predict the future, but as she turned him down, he declared her predictions would never be believed. And so, she predicted the end of Troy and history proved her right. We hope that with this silver vegan clutch bag you will prove mythology wrong, and contribute to the development of ethical fashion.