This Pinatex black tote bag is 100% recycled! It is fully made of existing materials.
- Dimensions: 28 x 24 x 15 cm (11 x 9,4 x 5,9 inches)
- Closed by a snap, easy to close and reassuring.
- Inside black cork pocket to keep your essentials safe and within reach, 14cm x 10cm (5,5 x 3,9 inches).
- This tote bag is made with Pinatex, a very resistant textile made from recycled pineapple leaf fibers.
- Lining made of organic cotton, soft yet strong.
- Strong handles made from upcycled straps.
- Very light bag. When empty, it weighs less than 300g (about 0,65 lbs)!
- Handmade in Saint-Denis, near Paris, by the women in our partner workshop.
- Color: All Black, a classic without compromises.
Delivered with our totebag printed “We are all Wonder Women”.
The name of this Pinatex black tote bag comes from Leymah Gbowee (born in 1972), a social worker, activist for peace in Africa and 2011 Nobel Price winner. A mother of 6, she would go everywhere to convince women to gather up, as she was sure that women union leads to peace. We hope you will also gather your girl gang with this bag!