For this Paprika Red vegan purse we love the matching Orange Lightbox ShweShwe handle, an ankara fabric from South Africa! It will let you carry your purse by hand just like you would with an evening clutch.
- Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 2cm (4,7″ x 3,9″ x 0,8″).
- Closed by a gold snap.
- 2 inside pockets : 1 patch, 1 with gussets.
- Extremely light: 28g when empty (about 1 ounce).
- Piñatex® material, made from recycled pineapple leaf fibers.
- South African ShweShwe handle to hold it by hand, with Shweshwe Orange Lightbox print.
- Made in France, near Paris, by disabled persons in a social workshop.
- Paprika and Gold, a luminous version ideal to find your wallet in your bag.
Delivered in its reusable paper box.
This red vegan purse is named after Phulan Devi (1963 – 2001), the Indian “Queen of Thieves” who became a Parliamentarian. She fought for social justice and for women rights, two cases we hope you will put forward with this wallet.