For this Brown vegan purse we love the matching Orange ShweShwe handle, an ankara fabric from South Africa! It will let you carry your purse by hand just like you would with an evening clutch.
- Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 2cm (4,7″ x 3,9″ x 0,8″).
- Closed by a gold snap.
- 2 inside pockets : 1 patch, 1 with gussets.
- Extremely light: 28g when empty (about 1 ounce).
- Piñatex® material, made from recycled pineapple leaf fibers.
- South African ShweShwe handle to hold it by hand, with Shweshwe Orange Lightbox print.
- Made in France, near Paris, by disabled persons in a social workshop.
- Canela Brown and Gold, a classic version perfect to replace your old wallet.
Delivered in its reusable paper box.
This brown vegan purse is named after Phulan Devi (1963 – 2001), the Indian “Queen of Thieves” who became a Parliamentarian. She fought for social justice and for women rights, two cases we hope you will put forward with this wallet.