- Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 2cm (4,7″ x 3,9″ x 0,8″).
- Closed by a silver snap.
- 2 inside pockets : 1 patch, 1 with gussets.
- Piñatex® material, made from recycled pineapple leaf fibers.
- Made in France, near Paris, by disabled persons in a social workshop.
- All Black, a minimalist and unisex version made for everyone.
Delivered in its reusable paper box.
The wallet is named after Phulan Devi (1963 – 2001), the Indian “Queen of Thieves” who became a Parliamentarian. She fought for social justice and for women rights, two cases we hope you will put forward with this wallet.