This Burgundy & Gold Pinatex tote bag is 100% recycled! It is fully made of existing materials.
- Dimensions: 28 x 24 x 15 cm (11 x 9,4 x 5,9 inches)
- Closed by a YKK zip, for maximal security.
- Inside Pinatex Gold pocket to keep your essentials safe and within reach, 14cm x 10cm (5,5 x 3,9 inches).
- This tote bag is made with Pinatex, a very resistant textile made from recycled pineapple leaf fibers.
- Strong handles made from upcycled straps.
- Very light bag. When empty, it weighs less than 300g (about 0,65 lbs)!
- Handmade in Saint-Denis, near Paris, by the women in our partner workshop.
- Color: Mulberry Burgundy on the faces, Gold on the sides.
Delivered with our totebag printed “We are all Wonder Women”.
The name of this burgundy & gold Piñatex tote bag comes from Leymah Gbowee (born in 1972), a social worker, activist for peace in Africa and 2011 Nobel Price winner. A mother of 6, she would go everywhere to convince women to gather up, as she was sure that women union leads to peace. We hope you will also gather your girl gang with this bag!