The elegant version of the Cassie Clutch, in Creamy White, that keeps an original touch through Psyched Marine ikat. We love the softness of the white combined to the ikat graphics.
- Dimensions : 24cm x 18cm (9,45 x 7,10 inches).
- Closed by a zip – from the brand YKK and made in France.
- Inside card-pocket in matching ikat textile, perfect for a credit or transport card.
- Removable strap from silver-plated brass. Length: 110cm (43,3 inches = 3,6 feet).
- Designed in Paris, and made nearby in Saint-Denis, by women in our partner workshop.
- High quality and very soft Cream White microfiber + Ikat textile handwoven by a partner NGO in Cambodia.
- Lining made of recycled material, soft and strong. It was woven in France from recycled plastic bottles, recycled polyester and recycled cotton.
- Color: Cream White and Psyched Marine, a version both elegant and original.
Initially, Cassie is the first Wonder Girl (and we are named Wonder Women of the World). Yet, looking through Wikipedia, it so happens that Cassandre (Cassie being its nickname) was part of Greek mythology. Apollo gave her the gift to predict the future, but as she turned him down, he declared her predictions would never be believed. And so, she predicted the end of Troy and history proved her right. We hope that with this bag you will prove mythology wrong, and contribute to the development of ethical fashion.